I’m always up for meeting fellow paddlers. Drop me a line in the form below if you’ve got a question, or you just want to say “Hi!”
Write For Us
Got a cool paddling adventure you want to share?
Paddle Pursuits accepts valuable how-to articles and blog posts of paddling adventures. Guest posts must be high-quality and meet our guidelines, or they will NOT be published.
Your post must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 750 words of body text
- Written in a blog style with a friendly, professional tone
- Contain actionable, informative, valuable, or entertaining content. What advice, takeaways, or practical how-to tips can you offer our audience?
- Articles must be original and unpublished elsewhere
- Include a brief bio (25-50 words) and a recent headshot
- Link to high-quality sites where it makes sense to do so. If you have a site in a related niche, you may link to your site in the author bio.
- Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please) as email attachments and send to “paddlepursuits at gmail dotcom”
Articles accepted for publication will be edited for clarity and brevity and to conform to our style.
We inform authors within one week of submission whether their post has been accepted or not.